What are the benefits of a "Raw" diet?
More concerned and caring pet owners across the world are starting to advocate feeding their pets a healthier diet and better overall wellness of their pet.There is a growing belief that dogs and cats need a raw, natural diet in order to be healthy.
Just as humans benefit from a more balanced and healthier diet, our beloved pets can benefit from a healthier diet also. Raw is the most closely resemble the ancestral diet of dog and cats.Raw provides pets with energy and nutrients derived from a “high” protein diet.
Here are some of the benefits people who feed their pets a raw diet have noticed:
- Shinier, healthier skin and coats
- Cleaner teeth and fresh breath
- Better weight control
- Improved digestion
- Reduction of allergy symptoms
- Harder, smaller, less smelly stools
- More energy and stamina
- Decrease in abnormal hyperactivity
- Increased mobility in older animals
- Reduced or eliminated need for veterinary dental work
Switching an animal with an existing health problem to a raw diet can often produce an improvement in their conditions. Among healthy animals, a raw diet is likely to help them avoid some of the illnesses that are now becoming common in our pets. A high quality raw diet will help promote a long and healthy life.